[As of 3rd April 2022, these articles seem to be inaccessible.]
This used to be a list of my blog articles for the Securiteam blog, for which I started writing in 2006 when I was still working for the National Health Service. My last article for them was written in 2013.
- June 25th 2013: Hiding in Plain Sight
- January 8th 2013: The death of AV. Yet again.
- December 6th 2012: Anti-Virus, now with added Michelangelo
- July 30th 2012: Passwording: checklists versus heuristics
- April 17th 2012: Counter eCrime Operations Summit next week
- February 13th 2012: The malware problem looks better after the first cup of coffee
- November 9th 2011: PC Support Sites: Scams and Credibility
- September 21st 2011: Help Desk Scams and Microsoft
- August 15th 2011: Comment(ary) Spam…
- June 10th 2011: Commoditizing Pay-Per-Install
- March 14th 2011: Japan Disaster Commentary and Resources
- January 24th 2011: Back on the AMTSO wheel
- September 25th 2010: Stuxnet Guesswork
- July 7th 2010: Conspiracy Theory
- July 3rd 2010: AMTSO Inside and Outside
- June 12th 2010: IEEE eCrime Researchers Summit 2010
- March 20th 2010: Anti-Phishing Working Group: CeCOS IV
- January 30th 2010: Mac Virus update
- November 14th 2009: Is this the laziest 419 of all time?
- October 5th 2009: A Fairy Tale (Not to be confused with the fairy tale On a lighter note.)
- September 19th 2009: A Myth Laid to Reset: I’m Sorry, to Rest
- March 12th 2009: Code Red, the BBC, and the Computer Misuse Act
- November 2nd 2008: Happy Birthday Morris!
- August 8th 2008: Malware du Jour
- November 4th 2007: That Mac Trojan…
- February 8th 2007: Microsoft Live OneCare – May Need More Care
- April 5th 2006: WARP factor
- February 26th 2006: OSX/Inqtana False Positive
These aren’t normally linked from the ESET site.
David Harley CITP FBCS CISSP
Small Blue-Green World
ESET Senior Research Fellow