Linked from ESET White Papers page : APT: Real Threat or Just Hype? “Recording of the keynote panel at the Infosecurity 2011 Fall Virtual Conference, at which David presented on “APTitude Adjustment” as well as participating in the subsequent discussion.”
- Kevin Townsend: Hacking Team’s RCS: hype or horror; fear or FUD?
- SC Magazine: The government’s Cyber Security Strategy: friend or foe?
- The Register: Spooks take the wheel in UK’s £650m cyber-war operations
- City AM (London’s free business paper) – no URL.
- Infosecurity Magazine: UK government publishes four-year cybersecurity strategy plan
- Virus Bulletin: SMS trojan targets Android users in eight western countries
- ZDNet Asia: 5 tech tips for safe travels
David Harley CITP FBCS CISSP
Small Blue-Green World/AVIEN/Mac Virus