I’ll be adding to this post as the week progresses. Assuming that there’s something to add and that I have a connection of course. The latter case is particularly doubtful, as I’m in the middle of relocating both home and office-wise. But we’ll see how it goes.[Update: the blogs on the 19th will probably be the last for this week.]
- ESET: “Warming up for the Autumn Conferences“
- SC Magazine: “Social media and political certainties“
- AVIEN: “Geeks and Trojans“
- Securiteam: Comment(ary) Spam
- (ISC)2: (Intellectual) Property is Theft?
- ESET: Proudhon and the Social Media
- ESET: PUAs: ESET’s Most Unwanted List (Interview with Aryeh Goretsky)
- SC Magazine US: Fact, fiction and authoring malware
- ESET: Philosophical Phish
ESET: Malware De-CloakedPublished on 23rd. Can’t account for the timelapse…
- Infosecurity Magazine: http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/blog/2011/8/19/shhh-no-roaring-in-the-library/385.aspx and/or http://www.infosecurity-us.com/blog/2011/8/19/shhh-no-roaring-in-the-library/385.aspx
- Mac Virus: New post at Infosecurity Magazine.
David Harley CITP FBCS CISSP
Small Blue-Green World/AVIEN
ESET Senior Research Fellow